- 400g plain flour
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 12g dried yeast
- 240ml warm milk
- 55g soft butter
- 3 tbsp Moran's pesto
- 1 whole Camembert in a box
- For the dough, add the four, salt, sugar, yeast and milk to a mixing bowl fitted with a dough hook and mix for a few minutes.
- Add the soft butter and continue to mix until you are left with a smooth dough.
- Place this in a greased bowl, cover and allow to double in size.
- Onced proved, knock this dough back and on a floured surface roll this dough into a rectangle (9”x18”)
- Spoon on the Moran's pesto and spread across the dough.
- Taking the longer side, roll this up like a Swiss roll and cut this sausage shaped dough into 10 pieces.
- Arrange these 10 pieces of pesto dough in a circle on a baking tray, cover and allow to prove for another 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 220C/200C fan/425F/Gas 7.
- Remove any wrapping from the camembert, and place back into the base of the wooden box.
- Place this in the centre of the bread wreath and drizzle with rapeseed oil.
- Pop in the hot oven and bake for 25-30minutes until golden brown.
- The cheese will be extremely hot when you take it from the oven so allow it to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Dress with cranberries and fresh herbs.