Prep: 20 mins
- 1 x 340g Moran’s Blackcurrant & Guinness Jam
- 180g plain flour
- 100g porridge oats
- 200g caster sugar
- 170g butter, melted
- 2 medium egg yolks
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan.
- Grease and dust your cupcake tin(s) with butter and flour and set aside.
- Into a mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, oats, melted butter & yolks and mix to form a rough crumb consistency.
- Remove 3 to 4 heaped tablespoons of the mix and set aside.
- Divide the remaining mix into the tins, press down to line the base and sides.
- Divide the Moran’s Blackcurrant & Guinness Jam into the lined cases.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumble mix on top and place into the oven and bake for 20-25minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Remove and allow to cool fully before removing from the tin.
- Serve with a big dollop of semi whipped cream