- 300 grams strong flour
- 100 grams milk
- 100 grams Morans Mega Jam Garlic Mayo
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Using a wooden spoon, or a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment, mix together everything until a dough begins to form.
- Remove from the bowl and place onto a clean work surface.
- Knead gently for a few minutes until the dough becomes smooth.
- Return the dough to the bowl and cover lightly with cling film. Leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dough onto a clean work surface and slice into 8 pieces.
- Roll each of these pieces into a loose ball.
- Heat up a non stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Roll each piece out with a rolling pin out to a circle that is smaller than your frying pan.
- Place each piece of dough directly onto the hot pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Repeat this process until you have used all the dough.
- Serve with dips such as garlic mayo, hummus, sour cream. Use to wrap up a kebab or as a side for curry.
- If the dough seems to be too firm, you can add in a little extra milk. Start with a tablespoon and go from there.
- Do not use any flour when rolling the dough out. The flour will stick to the pan and prevent the flatbreads from cooking properly. Use oil if the dough is too sticky to roll out.
- When rolling out the flatbreads, make sure you lift the dough off the table and turn it around every few rolls, like you would if you were rolling out pastry to prevent it from sticking to the work surface.
- Any leftover flatbreads can be wrapped tightly in cling film and kept at room temperature for up to 3 days.